Wednesday, April 17, 2019

O is for... oooooo...?

Yes I'm currently missing F, G, J, K, L, M and N...

Ok; so this challenge has gone about the way I thought it would.  Today I'm sharing a really old painting of a ghost girl in front of a castle.

I'll try to catch up on the letters I missed;  







clearly this wasn't a 30 minute speed painting...I posted the stuff below on facebook; it is totally applicable here. 


"Life update:
I'm not posting as much as I'd like to right now, I'm exceptionally busy right now. My husband and I actually did something for our anniversary this last weekend; which was awesome!! in 11 years we've only been able to get away twice for it (we also didn't get a honeymoon because of life) so that's contributed to not getting any posts up.
We're buying our first house; and that is more time consuming than I expect it to be. It really hasn't been bad- but still.
I'm of course graduating this semester; so I've been running around getting all the last minute stuff for that done. (like assembling my portfolio)
and of course as always I'm working on my BFA stuff. It is looking like I'll have my show this July... but I don't have that 100% confirmed yet; so I'll let you guys know when I know.
anyway; this is my short update :D"
 
Basically life is insane.  It'll be better about the time that the challenge ends- graduation is May 2&3.  
I might just post old stuff the rest of the challenge.  

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yea -_- on top of that I've ended up getting involved in my kids elementary school play!! I'm a gluten for punishment I suppose lol

      Delete
  2. Graduating, buying a house, anniversary, and you're doing the A to Z? Yeah, that's a bit much. Ah well. Life is more important than a blogging challenge. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know; I have a bad habit of looking at my life scheduled on paper and thinking 'yes this is doable' and then forgetting that life is never my schedule on paper. :D
      Thank you for coming by!

      Delete