Tuesday, April 9, 2019

H is for... hardly any time :P

ok so... it has been crazy these last couple of days. Not crazy interesting; just crazy crazy. 

I actually had 'F' all ready to go on Saturday- and then never sat down to post it.  So I'm going to play catch up; and adjust my blogging challenge. 

My original challenge was to do a quick 30 minute speed paint- to improve my digital painting.  Which is something I certainly need work on.  (as I've pointed out like every day this challenge)  But because of my life being what it is I'm going to just adjust it to 30 minute 'art'.  Usually that'll mean a drawing; because I love drawing and want to do more of it. 

Here is my catch up:



F for fish.
I actually intended to paint this... but then I just started playing with digital charcoal brushes...






G is for Girl. 
This was a drawing I did the other day and was way frustrated by it; so I just sort of gave up after getting the lines down.










and H?  well I'm cheating on this one. I'm going to share some images from my project that it currently consuming 80% of my time.  would be 100% but I have 3 kids and I'm attempting to be at least an OK mom while I finish this up.

so H is for... outHouse....  yea.. anyway...
here ya go:








If you are a uber nerd.. or even just a small one; you might think this is cool  I'm creating 3d artwork to be used in table top RPGs such as Dungeons and Dragons.  They will be little paper models to add atmosphere to the game.  Some of them come apart in layers and you can actually play in the terrain as well.
It is a crazy project.  I cannot wait until it is done.

Alicia Hawks

1 comment:

  1. lol; ended up doubling up on some letters since I forgot I had done a combined post on H!! :D

    ReplyDelete