Wednesday, April 10, 2019

I is for Ink drawing

I'm cheating a little bit here; these are old drawings that I did last fall for Inktober, which is a very silly thing where you draw a different ink drawing every day in October.  It was started by artist Jake Parker; it's pretty sweet. 

Anyway- here are some of my favorites that I drew. 

Just about all of these relate to an upcoming graphic novel that I'm working on.  I cannot give an exact date to when it will be available; but the target is sometime this fall.









Thanks for stopping by!
I'm hoping to do a new drawing for tomorrow; but the way this week has gone; I'm not sure that'll happen.  We'll see.

~Alicia

5 comments:

  1. Yes. Got the benefit of coming. Saw good drawings. Thank you.
    About my blog on management. For my A to Z 2019 blog, Industrial Engineering and Operations Management - Distinction and Combination turns out to be the most useful post. It has 266 page views so far. I expect 1000 page views by April end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the chances of any of you seeing this are slim, but thank you for coming; and thank you for the compliments <3
    I'll try to get to your blogs as well.

    ReplyDelete