Saturday, April 19, 2014

Q is for Qing Han

Qing Han is a freelance artist that I stumbled into about a year ago while doing some google search- I cannot remember what I was looking up; but I found Qing's tumbler page and book marked it because I loved the style so much.  I've since learned that this individual is actually an animator from looking through their DeviantArt page.  He has so many beautiful pieces on there- well worth checking out.

One of the things I love about his work is how rendered it is despite being very stylized.

Enough talking; here is the art:



And that is that- keep on looking at beautiful art!

~Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Lovely art. I love the second one best. Thanks for sharing.

    Dropping by from AtoZ
    Suzy at Someday Somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful art. Nice to meet you. Hope your finals went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a real sense of luminosity to some of these.

    ReplyDelete