Thursday, April 10, 2014

I is for Shaun Ivie

Ok- before I jump in...

I have had a CRAZY week thus far and so I got a bit behind... I've spent this evening catching up and want to link the posts so that you don't miss them.

G is for Scott Gustafson
H is for Heath Heil and Heather Michelle Owens

a little silly to link them as you can just scroll down- but hey- I'm linking them anyway.

(also again- no sketch from me today- but I will be back on top of things tomorrow)

So with I I'm continuing to plug some of the artists I go to school with.  So today- Shaun Ivie.  He is another very talented individual I know- I couldn't find a blog or website for him- so you'll have to settle for his facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/ivieillustration.

Shaun has one of the most varied portfolios of anyone I know- he draws just about anything.  Since I like cute/pretty things the illustrations I'm linking from him tend to be in that category- HOWEVER go check out his page- he does all sorts of fun stuff.




 That is it for tonight- go check out all of the awesome art.  Tomorrow I'm back to professional artists and my personal sketches.  (though I might link friends blogs/websites as well 'cause there is just so much amazing talent at my school)

NIGHT!
~Alicia

4 comments:

  1. Glorious sharing of some talented people...

    Thank you for being part of the "AtoZ Challenge",please stop on over to my site[s] and say "Hello"!

    Comment/Follow/Etc.

    Jeremy [Retro]
    AtoZ Challenge Co-Host [2014]

    Old is the New Cool...
    [Being-Retro]

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you're promoting and sharing the artwork of your friends and classmates! :)

    (Didn't know if you were aware you've got CAPTCHA on.)

    Madeline @ The Shellshank Redemption
    Minion, Capt. Alex's Ninja Minion Army
    The 2014 Blogging from A-Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good catching up! LOL, I am still missing B so you're not alone. Lovely to meet you. A visiting A to Z er

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am enjoying the diversity of drawing styles you are displaying in your posts. I have so much to learn in my own exploration of art. (A-Z)

    ReplyDelete