Sunday, April 13, 2014

K is for Kevin Keele

I didn't know any artists on the top of my head so I had to do some research- glad I did! This guy is amazing (I say that to much....)

Kevin Keele's blog: Be Awesome

Ok so I don't know much about him- but he has an amazing style to his work. Kind of like Justin Gerard (J from Thursday) he has a cute kind of whimsical style that has an epic feel to it.

One of the things that I find I love about this guy after going through his blog is how many different subjects he illustrates- he has everything from religious paintings to fantasy.   I love a lot of his sketches as well because they are so goofy- they just make me smile.






No sketch of my own today- as you can see it is Sunday not Saturday- it is also really really late and I need to get up early for class tomorrow (like 5 am ish) So I hope you enjoy the artwork.  Tomorrow I've picked out another amazing artist- and I will have some of my own work to accompany his.  Until then!

~Alicia

2 comments:

  1. haha, I love Kevin Keel's whimsy! Thank you for sharing!

    http://www.door2lore.com/3/post/2014/04/luggage-what-to-pack.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not heard of KEVIN KEELE but the images you shared made me curious. I think it is great to use the #a2zchallenge as a learning tool in choosing posts as well as a sharing tool ! So cool you looked him up and related that to us ! I am athttp://4covert2overt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete