Thursday, April 30, 2020

Z is for Zeus (of course)

This is as far as I'm getting on this one today.  This project has been fun- and I am going back through the ones I got behind on and getting sketches done for them.  I liked this enough that I'm absolutely planning on finishing them all up.  I might even put them together in a little book or something.  I don't know on that part, we'll see.

Here's Zeus- wish I could've spent more time on him today- he was probably the strongest idea that I had of any of them, and the reason I jumped into this project, but you get the idea of where I'm going with it.

Thanks for those of you who have supported me! I have been looking at your blogs even though I've not been commenting. 


4 comments:

  1. Good drawing. Congratulations on reaching z.

    I hope you and yours are staying safe and healthy during this difficult time.

    J Lenni Dorner~ Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge, Debut Author Interviewer, Reference& Speculative Fiction Author

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ending strong! I hope you do finish these up. It's a great concept and off to a great start.
    Black and White (Words and Pictures)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool theme. I love the idea of turning these into a book. Will be back to check out additional sketches. Thanks!
    And Congrats on completing your A to Z!

    ReplyDelete