Saturday, April 18, 2020

Delayed posts

This week has been... irritating... basically there have been a lack of posts due to technical difficulties.  I'm so apprecitative of everyone who has supported this project so far! Your comments have been so kind!!

The long version of events is that my iPad Pro started bugging out- not surprising it is a first generation iPad Pro.  So I've been doing a TON of trouble shooting, combined with that the nibs on my apple pencil are old and need to be replaced.  Let me tell you- these are super cheap, but since they are not considered 'essential' I won't get a new one for probably another month. 

Ah- you say- why don't you just draw with pencil and paper?  And yes my dear friend, I ABSOLUTELY can do that... but I have a lot of non- AtoZ Challenge art that I must do digitally... so I had to prioritize fixing my iPad over getting drawings out.

I did get it to a semblance of working- I can at least draw again.  I wish I could afford to just replace it with a new model, but life is the way it is- maybe in a year I can.  We'll see.

SO Monday I'll be posting again- and I'll be doing my best to catch up on the ones I've missed.

Thank you SO much for stopping by! Enjoy the earlier posts if you are new :D

~Alicia

6 comments:

  1. I hope you will find a solution to this problem. Love your drawings so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I have the tech working now... so HOPEFULLY it'll be good from here on out :D

      Delete
  2. Well at least your images on Blogspot are not disappearing. Perhaps a third of my recent images have been replaced by "no entry" symbols. After searching and searching I finally found a blurb which assures it's a Google technical problem and I needn't continue replacing images; that the problem was being addressed and should get fixed. But it's been a few days and getting worse... Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I actually replied to this yesterday... but I guess it got swallowed by the nexus...
      Anyway- that really stinks! I hope that it will be resolved soon, that would be soooo frustrating!

      Delete
  3. Good luck. Technology is so frustrating when it doesn't do what it should! I hope you're back up and running soon.
    Black and White (Words and Pictures)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by again! Yes it very much is... but I think it's working now

      Delete