Friday, April 3, 2020

B is for Boreas


Update! Here’s my sketch of Boreas, I’m rubbish at drawing men... I need to practice more.  I looked a lot to JC Lyndecker for some reference in drawing men well I need to add some more steampunk elements, but this is where this is at right now.










………………………………………………………………
Greek Asia: BOREAS ~ THE GREEK GOD OF NORTHERN WIND


I'm going to update this one later with my sketch- I have it partly done- last night I got hit with a lot of stuff I had to do, so I didn't finish it.  I could post what I have, but it is more of a scribble right now!! lol

So for you who don't know Boreas is one of the greek gods of wind, he is the north wind.

This is not my art- because I haven't had time to finish something like this lol
but here is someone else's depiction of him :D

If you're curious about my sketch- stop by later- I work in a different style, and it will be an unfinished sketch because of my time constraints lately lol


4 comments:

  1. I WILL be stopping by later! Be sure to finish your drawing or I will have to issue demerit points...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear it will be done!! Hopefully I can get caught up by today; I had to run a game of Dungeons and Dragons last night (over the internet of course lol) so I lost even more time but this afternoon I've got a few hours so hopefully I'll not only get caught up but maybe get a day ahead? (I can dream right?)

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward for your Boreas! I enjoyed a lot your Aphrodite sketch, so I'm sure this one will be amazing too.
    D is for Denim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and I am scrambling to get caught up today :D

      Delete