Monday, April 27, 2020

W is for Washerwoman... of DOOM

I'm back! These past 2 weeks have been SO frustrating.  First the iPad glitching out... and then... last week happened.  The short of it is... our water main and our furnace have both broken.. basically 2 very expensive things to repair/replace... anyway- been dealing with ALL of that.  Maybe next year I'll actually be able to do the AtoZ Challenge without something coming up lol.

ANYWAY...
This is a Celtic Witch... or evil goddess...  her name is Bean Nighe- and she's super creepy.  (Scottish Gaelic omen of death, basically the Scottish version of the Banshee)  Had a hard time making this one truely steampunk- but Vampires are often in steampunk fiction, so I went with that. 

Thanks for coming by! I hope I can get caught up this week.  Hopefully by the AtoZ review at the very least.

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. I hope all the crazy stuff is safely behind you now.
    Maybe she should have some sort of steam-powered or mechanical washing machine!
    Black and White (Words and Pictures)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE that idea! when I go through these and revise them I'll definitely incorporate that idea.

      Delete