Thursday, April 30, 2015

Zebra Moth!


I could not find a poem for this one... I'll have to write one later or something.

I'm working on illustrations and poems for the week I missed.  When I do my reflections post I'll include links to all of the caught up days :D.

I've stated this before- but I do intend to assemble all of this into a little book; plus some additional drawings and poems not included in this.  I'm actually pretty excited about this project.

I have more to say but want to save it for the reflection post; So I guess I'll leave my A to Z commentary at that.

In other news; I loved the Zebra moth and have a fantastic idea for a fantasy piece that I hope to get a sketch up sometime tomorrow.  :D

~Alicia

1 comment:

  1. thank you for visiting! I completely forgot about the Road Trip, I'll have to get on that.

    ReplyDelete