Thursday, April 16, 2015

N is for...

Not a clue....
Nadda
Nothing
Nill

I've had the hardest time finding a rhyme or poem that I liked enough to do a drawing for.  That and I spent the day working on a very silly painting. 

This is Baron Quincy T Shamel

It was an exercise in creating a Maquette and then doing a painting from it.  We were also instructed to do a portrait of a monster.  So this was mine. 


Tomorrow will be a super sketchbook day; So I'll get caught up on this while I'm at it :D

~Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Well, he certainly has character :D What medium did you use?

    Gorgeous piece of work. Happy A to Z!

    Best wishes,
    Liz
    (fellow arty type :D)
    www.gumnutinspired.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Normally I strictly paint in acrylics. However; because of time restraints I had to paint him entirely in Photoshop. I'm hoping I can get some more time to work on him (post finals :P) because I'd like to sharpen more of the edges and make him a little more monster-like. Right now he's to soft for my tastes.

      Delete