Tuesday, April 14, 2015

L is for Ladybug

Got a little behind- my anniversary was this weekend so my husband and I decided to do something for the first time ever.  (like literally this was our first anniversary trip since we got married!!)  It was fun to get away from school and kids for a day. I've been catching up on homework and stuff for the last couple of days though.  Worth it!

So I've published Saturdays and Mondays posts now- post dated to the proper days.  Enjoy!

J is for Junebug
K is for Katydid

and here is today's:


~Alicia

4 comments:

  1. I love the bug theme! Great ladybug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! The bug thing was kind of a last minute idea- I was planning on doing nursery rhyme illustrations and then decided to further narrow my focus. It has made this much more challenging lol.
      Thank you for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. I love ladybugs. They are just very cool insects--and very beautiful! They're the only ones I don't mind touching! :)

    ReplyDelete