Tuesday, April 11, 2017

J is for Jaina Proudmoore

I'd like to finish this past the initial sketch period, but even as it stands I really like how it came out.

Jaina is a rather important character in the Warcraft series.  She's been fascinating to watch through the series from when she first appeared (Warcraft 3 I believe) to who she is now in the MMO World of Warcraft.  She's a character with surprising depth.  I find myself loving and hating her at different moments in the story, which I think makes her a pretty decent character.

I don't really have much more to say about it.

~Alicia

2 comments:

  1. How long does it take you to sketch something fantastic like this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I was uninterrupted it would probably take about 20 minutes of actual drawing for a sketch like this. The baby and the 2 older kids make it take much longer than that though lol. Thank you for your compliment!

      Delete