Saturday, April 1, 2017

A is for Aerith (or Aeris) (ff7)

Its time for the a-z blogging challenge again! Hopefully I can finish it this year.  I wasn't sure if I was going to even try to attemp this challenge this year,  but decided that I would attempt it... well we'll see how it goes.
I missed the day for the 'theme reveal' so I'm going to mention it here with my first post.  I'm going to do video game fan art, focusing mostly on characters of course :). 
Aerith seemed an obvious choice for 'A' as she is one of the more iconic characters in video game history.  At least in my opinion.
Today I only had time for lineart, I do plan on painting it later though.



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lol, I'm no expert either, I just like them :). Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
    2. I've bookmarked your page. Would love to see more!

      Delete
  2. I have no idea who Aerith is but your art looks like a good start.

    leaving my blog link as you do not have the name/url option turn on: my blog - rainswept

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, beginning to think I should've picked a more relatable theme... thanks for your compliment 😊 I'll check out your blog.

      Delete