Tuesday, April 11, 2017

A to Z challenge update

MAN I'm AWESOME at this.

Ok; so I've actually been drawing *nearly* every day for this challenge, but I do the initial sketch in a non-photo blue pencil.  Like the name suggests... it doesn't show up very well by itself.  So I have a few unfinished sketches that need to be inked. 

I now have most of my computer desk set up in my office, and I have space on the desk to draw. So that'll help me get on task.

This:


will also help me stay on task.  One of my greatest difficulties in getting anything done is I don't have a great place for the baby while I work.  Today I came up with the idea of using her highchair on my desk, so she can play and be close by while I draw.  We'll see how it works but I'm optimistic! (it's a corner desk, so that gives me more space than a normal desk, I was going to use the spot she's in for something else, but honestly giving up the space is OK if it means I can draw) 

Oh and don't freak out about the screen, it's been moved since this picture... lol

I'm going to play catch up this week, so probably two posts a day for a little while, but I'll post date the old ones and link them to the proper letters on the main a to z blog/fb page

~Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment