Thursday, May 1, 2014

A to Z Reflections

Ok- so I just finished the A to Z challenge- and am happy that I managed to make it to the end.  Not every post was on time or as well written as I would've liked- but I DID start it last minute and I had all the stress of finals at the same time... in any case I finished it!! I have decided that I'm going to do it again next year- however I'm going to do something different and plan ahead and have the posts more ready to go so I can spend more time focusing on school and visiting other participants blog.  With that said I still hope to visit as many of the blogs on the list as I can (for as long as it is up) and am very grateful to everyone who stopped by and left a comment on this one!

I loved the networking and am going to investigate and see if there are more challenges I can join like the A to Z thing- it was nice to have something to post about every day- even if I did get behind....

SO summer has started- I've been done with school for 2 days and so far all I've done is finish unpacking my kids room, built a futon for their room (for the nights that I have to stay up all night holding a sad/sick child- now I have a bed in there so my husband can get better sleep! I feel so smart) and cleaned out the fridge.  The remaining list of household chores is extensive- but I plan on having everything in order by this time next week.

As of today I have 116 days until school starts- I've got a lot to accomplish and very little time to do so. I'm going to post a list of my goals later today- I mostly just wanted to give my 2 cents on the A to Z thing I just finished.

~Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on successfully finishing this challenge! New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z", and I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming, and congratulations on the same! Looks like you had some really fun topics on your blog for the challenge- I look forward to reading through more of them.

    ReplyDelete