Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hello!

So as far as the internet is concerned I almost literally fell off the side of the planet this summer.  Good news? My home is almost clean.  I'm not going into that any father because I tend to babble a lot about such things on my Decidedly Nikkie blog.

The weirdest thing about being gone so long and then coming back is that apparently I've picked up some followers.  Granted- they seem to be the same people who follow my other blog; but I'm not complaining :D

School starts in 2 weeks.

I've got a lot of work to do in the next 2 weeks.  The two big things on my list are to go over my A-Z entries and re-draw and finish some of the sketches that I did for that, and to do as many of the exercises from Keys to Drawing as I can.

Right now I'm going to bed- but thought I'd check in.

Night!

~Alicia

PS- wow- forgot how sad the design of this blog is; maybe I'll make that a priority and try to make this a little more amazing before school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment