Friday, April 21, 2017

R is for Rikku

Yet ANOTHER final fantasy character.  What can I say? They are fun to draw :)
I'm noticing as I keep going back to the Final Fantasy franchise for characters to draw that they re-use a lot of character design ideas.  Aeith, Rikku andd Quistis all have pretty similar designs, part of that of course is just the style that Final Fantasy games have, but I still find it interesting that they re-use so much.  I guess that could be said of any series that wants to maintain a certain appearnce.

SO here is Rikku.






I've been having a hard time drawing lately, not just finding time but liking anything that I've drawn.  To be totally honest I'm not happy with this one at all... BUT I've also not been posting so I need to just post even though things aren't up to the standard I wish they were.  Only way to make that happen is to keep drawing and keep posting... my problem is being out of practice more than anything else.

~Alicia

2 comments:

  1. I don't know anything about Final Fantasy but the drawing looks pretty good to me. and keep practicing, there is this quote I keep in my blog comments section, "To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it." -- Kurt Vonnegut - a very good advice, I think

    have a lovely day.

    ~ my S post - Seven Silly & Strange Questions ~

    ReplyDelete